Grand Itasca Clinic & HospitalRequest an Appointment
1601 Golf Course Rd, Grand Rapids, MN 55744Get Directions
Main Number: 218-326-3401
Appointment Line: 218-326-7344
Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital is located on 70 acres west of Highway 169 and south of Highway 2 in Grand Rapids, Minnesota. The facility is home to a multi-specialty clinic of over 80 providers, a 45-bed hospital and pharmacy.
- Main Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Friday 8:00 - 4:30 PM
- Grand Itasca Pharmacy Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM, Friday 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
- Rapid Clinic (Walk-In) Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM; Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Emergency Department: Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Directions & Parking
Patient & Visitor Information
Limited Visitors Allowed
In the interest of protecting our patients, visitors and staff, we are limiting visitors in our buildings.
- Adult patients (18 and older) may have one visitor per day and pediatric patients (under 18) may have two visitors per day.
- No visitors under the age of 18 are allowed.
- Visitors are not allowed for patients who are confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19. Exceptions are made for end-of-life care.
- People who are sick or showing symptoms of COVID-19 are not allowed to visit patients. Those with a history of COVID-19 can visit if they pass screening criteria.
- All visitors are to remain in patient rooms with masks on during the duration of their visit.
- Visitors will be screened at the front entrance between the hours of 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM with unrestricted visiting hours.
If you have any questions about whether you should visit, please call us at 218-326-3401. All approved visitors will be screened before entry, each time they visit.
During this time, we encourage alternate means for visiting with loved ones, such as video chat or phone calls. Flower deliveries can also be accepted. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Grand Gifts Gift Shop: Grand Itasca Volunteer Services makes it easy to find the perfect gift for a loved one you are visiting in the hospital or maybe something special for yourself after a clinic appointment. Located in the main clinic lobby, Grand Gifts offers seasonal decor, clothing, children's gifts and more with proceeds from all sales benefiting Grand Itasca Volunteer Services.
Grand Eatery: Grand Itasca has one of the most picturesque views for dining in the entire Grand Rapids Area. Whether you are looking through the two floor-to-ceiling glass walls in the Grand Eatery Dining Room or eating on the patio during the warm summer months, you are sure to feel a special connection to nature.
Room Service: Patients at Grand Itasca order their meals from a restaurant-style menu. Meals are served within 40 minutes from the time they place their order. If a patient is unable to place their own order, nursing staff are there to assist with making food choices. Family members can also order for the patient or themselves.Sugar Sweetened Beverage Policy: In March 2013, Grand Itasca removed sugared beverages - including regular soda, sports drinks, energy drinks, juices and teas - from our cafeteria, vending machines and patient meals. Our patients can feel confident that we will stay true to our mission of patient-centered excellence by providing healthy options and doing our part to make the healthy choice the easy choice in our facility.